Saturday, February 1, 2014

Good to Go!

Hi, 

I'm here in Colombia now, and although I have no promise from anyone that I will be supported financially as I serve the Lord, I do have the promise from Jesus that all my food and clothing will be taken care of; as well as the promise that he’ll be with me always, even to the end of age (Matthew 6:28-33; 28:20).

If you believe that the Lord has empowered me for his service and would like to take part in the practical outworking of my ministry's needs and expenses, you can be informed on how to do so by clicking here, or by sending checks to CMML at this address:

CMML, Inc.
P.O. Box 13
Spring Lake, NJ 07762-0013

Just write the check out to CMML with a note that says it's for Sam Killins; and 100% of all your donation will be transferred to me personally to be used at my own discretion for various life and ministry purposes.

Christian Missions in Many Lands exists to facilitate missionaries in their work to the Lord oversees, but they have no oversight or authority over me as such. The reality is that the Holy Spirit is the one guiding and empowering me in the decisions that I take as I seek to make disciples – baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and teaching them to obey all that Christ has commanded (Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20).

My elders who have entrusted me to the care of the Lord (Acts 13:2-3) might occasionally suggest things, highlight certain principles, or give me well-grounded and Biblical feedback; but then again I would also enjoy hearing from you!     


The idea is that this earth's history has a lot at stake, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I would like to be numbered among those who are turning the whole world upside down for Christ and his gospel (Acts 1:8; 17:6).

Some might think that's a pretty presumptive thing to think I can do, but I trust that as I go, the Lord will work mightily on my behalf as well as provide for all my needs. He's done so in the past, so why won't he do it again?

Let's stay in touch.

E-mail: sam.killins@gmail.com

Cell: 011.57.310.318.3209

Physical Address: 
Calle 66A # 17-19 Apto. 501
Bogota, Colombia


No comments:

Post a Comment